Friday, January 1, 2010

My Vhs C Enlightening And Controversial. How Can I Transfer A VHS-C Tape On To A Mini-Dv?

How can I transfer a VHS-C tape on to a Mini-Dv? - my vhs c enlightening and controversial.

I have a Sony RDR-HC38 Mini DV camcorder, and I have many old family videos stored on video cassettes and C-band. Do you have more than a VHS video camera, I see the adapter via a VCR, but I also work for Mac. Is there a semi-simple transfer of the VHS-C to Mini-DV?

* Please do not tell me to take a TV with video camera *

1 comments:

lare said...

I suspect you have a DCR-HC38 MiniDV.

will not be easy, since the line input only device that has FireWire. The recording of a video on your Mac, which a capture card required. Once you've edited, with 1 hour of video, then "Print" FireWire with the camcorder. repeat the process, made up the stack. If a Mac equipped with a DVD recorder, you could have a better option than recording to miniDV.

Post a Comment