Saturday, January 23, 2010

Motorcycle Butt Wax Tips For Reducing Butt Pain On Long Motorcycle Rides.?

Tips for reducing butt pain on long motorcycle rides.? - motorcycle butt wax

Hello

I'm going on a long (500 miles) bike time, and I wonder whether someone ate a few tips to reduce pain after you have a longer period drive. From my research I discovered that this is mainly due to the narrowness of the seat and the vibration of the wheel. I could not find listings bicycle seat and no one seems to have some basic tips. I'm not the kind of money needed to buy a new bicycle seat. I want to listen to those who made a big wheel and have developed ways to reduce the pain. All tips are welcome.

Thank you for your help.

5 comments:

Butch S said...

The simple answer is every hour for a few minutes to stop. Use this time to hit the toilet, take a drink, walk through the circulation in the lower regions, age, restore, etc.

Many platelet gel or foam pads are available and a device called "AIRHAWK, which is an inflatable pillow that sits on top of the driver's actions. These gadgets can be expensive, though.

In fact, I can not be afraid to stop when the rear started off badly. This is the best and cheapest way to solve your problem. If it stand still, every half hour, so be it. I try not to hurry when I'm riding or do something that, in contrast to experience.

Che_G. said...

You have not mentioned as a pilot or copilot. Look for gearbox of women on the link below. As the number of women pilots in the world of motocross dirt bike or work is growing in line can be found.
The padded shorts for years for men around him. The cost is $ 35 and above. Plus a pair of pants or shorts easier than on a bicycle connected to the computer.

bluff mike said...

My seat of the bike is spacious and comfortable and has inserted a gel pad. I still have pins and the street changes the weight on my tail a little.

Clintwood East said...

When I spent years cycling, "a trip of this distance, I recommend you raced every two hours to stretch and walk.

Anonymous said...

Share the journey with stops off between the legs of a movement by a few. Best plan for a package of approximately Overnite some prep-h. Good luck!

Post a Comment