Thursday, January 14, 2010

Miniature Schnauzer In Lady In The Tramp Anyone Else Have Miniature Schnauzer?

Anyone else have Miniature Schnauzer? - miniature schnauzer in lady in the tramp

I have a miniature schnauzer and I love him very much and I think they are great dogs. Someone else has one and here are his own haircut. Mine is extra small, that it was the dwarf, and finally, shes almost as tall as a normal person and very flat skate else has this problem.
In addition to mini-schnauzer what's your name?
I am Little Miss lady girl, but we call her Miss
Behalf of my 4 years old lol

2 comments:

countryg... said...

Yes, I have a miniature schnauzer and I love her so much! Annie was only 11, but you never know who is still going strong. I have my hair cut their own .. was when he was a puppy. Annie is very shy ... but once he gets a very sweet person to know.

booshk said...

I do not, but my friend. It is not her hair cut by dogs. He once, but he was wrong, leading to a snow groomer from time to time. Your not skiddish. She has two children, is Femail Sequoia, is the male Milo. Sequoia was found on a street called Sequoia, so that, as it was called. Milo was on the rescue of a mini schnauzer.

Post a Comment