Sunday, January 3, 2010

Daybed With Trundle Where To Find Cheap Twin Bed With Trundle? Preferably Daybed With Trundle..?

Where to find cheap twin bed with trundle? preferably daybed with trundle..? - daybed with trundle

I want to find only in the places that know a double (rather a sofa bed, but whatever) with a nest would be good for my two small children. I can buy online, I prefer it because it seems more choice and I live in Alabama, if you're in a place that really going to want to refer. I am not a bunk bed, if you think about this tip to be too dangerous, I know how children love to jump from the top bunk bed for fun, ha ..

If you tell me, would be a place or a website, great! I have looked at Target, Wal-Mart, Sears, JC Penney, Kmart and websites, even if I liked (JCPenney ESP), the price was too high (about $ 650 for a bed and out) while the price of title would be great!

I would also like a white finish.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment