Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fisher Price Baby Swing How Do You Fold The Fisher-price Baby Papasan Soothing Nature's Touch Swing?

How do you fold the fisher-price baby papasan soothing nature's touch swing? - fisher price baby swing

I swing the same ... There are two small silver buttons on the back of the right momentum in the battery compartment ..... press the button and slide your legs together. I also think that after slides in the legs, so that again the rotation of the swing, as though they swing back and forth instead of side to side, leaning a little more compact that way. I hope that helps.

3 comments:

momtojul... said...

Do not think I can. We have over 2 years and have tried repeatedly in the legs, but I do not know. When they are clicked, they remain in

... but I could be wrong and if someone answers, it would be great, because it is super bulky and do not use us more. We cling to them until my brother was a baby.

»-(¯`v´¯)-» мaяк's ωifee said...

I do not know how to fold. We have one of our son. It was used twice and hated it. It stands in the garage with a sheet.
Big waste of money.

Goin to the Chapel...4/5/09 said...

I did and he had for my daughter when she was accustomed younger, and I did not know that I was able to retire. If I could leave the even longer. Thank you now I know for next time.

Post a Comment