Monday, January 4, 2010

Career Counseling Services How Can I Find Career Counseling/advice???

How can I find career counseling/advice??? - career counseling services

I look forward to my real job since college graduation, and it is a nightmare. I do not know where to start and I feel as if I'm not everywhere. Is there any kind of service, professional advice and support to try to to find a job to offer? I have a BA in Liberal Studies and was also a Peace Corps volunteer for two years. However, when I try to find a job, I think I'm qualified for anything. Has anyone advice on what should be my next step?

1 comments:

joymroac... said...

Check and see if your country has a Department of Labor Employment advice.

Also check with your local community college. Most of them have an office of Career Services provides assistance with job search and career advice for free to all members of the community. I worked in one, and most people do not know that community colleges this service for free. Check it out and good luck!

Post a Comment