Thursday, January 21, 2010

Acid Reflux And Cold Sores I Thought I Had A Bad Cold And Even Lost My Voice, But Found Out It Is Acid Reflux..Has This Happen To Anyone?

I thought I had a bad cold and even lost my voice, but found out it is acid reflux..Has this happen to anyone? - acid reflux and cold sores

I went to the doctor and he told me he had lost a virus, but also my voice. He gave me some pills to take. Is there something better was if they had heartburn as alleregist, he immediately asked, I'm not saying a lot lately. He told me I had acid reflux can not talk yet, but contracts Geting. Does it happen to someone else.

3 comments:

Chickeyd said...

Oh, Ashlee Simpson's disease! Remember when the "Lip Sync" on Saturday Night Live, and said it was because she suffered from acid reflux, and lost his voice?

Of course it is very likely. If at the beginning should help some antacids, but if it persists, you should tell a doctor (GP), why they started.

inspired... said...

Yes, I even had a ball of hair and still in my throat feel a little bit of hair there to catch.

If you do not see it, asthma. Really unpleasant. Asthma gone, surprise surprise, on arriving in the GERD under control.

specials... said...

Ashlee Simpson on SNL. Lip sync and made fun of months. So make sure to show no upcoming karaoke.

Post a Comment