Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Have 2 Sore Big Swollen Toes Hurt Big Toe! Could It Be Broken?

Hurt big toe! Could it be broken? - i have 2 sore big swollen toes

Well, Sunday morning I was moving things and do not wear shoes, socks. I wore a piece of a metal bed, holding accidentally deleted about 2 1 / 2 feet in the air and hit the big toe. It hurt so much. I took my socks and the nail was immediately a big blue my cuticles mid-height of the toe nail. It beats and stabbing pain right after it happened ... and the pain has not stopped since.

My fingers became very swollen, and I'm worried that the vibration has not decreased, since this happened. It is also very painful when I move the foot to stand the ground, and I can not put pressure on him. As if I am in bed and turn on the leg with the foot more than getting out of bed, violates theRe intense feeling of blood on the feet and it feels like exploding! I can not grieve, the pain is so intense. I'm able to bend a little light, but not as something that would be suitable as a rule. It also has a severe burning sensation in my toes, almost as if they were held a lighter to my toe.

I do not know what to do! I am soooo much pain, it sounds like it could be broken? Is it true that there is really nothing that can the doc with a broken toe to do? I have done everything and the amount of ice, and nothing has helped!

2 comments:

mellophone player said...

I had a metal grid on the legs when I was 7 years old, and most of the foot violet, but could do nothing but tell me that ice cream and wear soft shoes for several weeks. it needs to go for not much for a broken finger, but it hurts very badly. Thar RICE sorry, did not help. rapidly improving

DeutschM... said...

If you move, you can not be broken. All you can do ice and be careful not to hurt again! Good luck

Post a Comment