Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Applet Toshiba Camera How Can I Get My Bluetooth Working If Bluetooth Service & Control Panel Applet Are Missing?

How can I get my bluetooth working if bluetooth service & control panel applet are missing? - applet toshiba camera

I'm missing a Toshiba A120 with Vista Business Edition (SP1, 32-bit) and support services, and Bluetooth in the Control Panel applets. Moreover, the quest will be back for Bluetooth devices in the Start menu, nothing. Although I have no Bluetooth Bult, I brought a Bluetooth 2.0 dongle - the devices are installed, and I can see in Device Manager, but they can not use.

I have tried some fixes (eg by adding an entry "bthserv in the registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ SOFTWARE \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Microsoft \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Wi ... NT \\ \\ CurrentVersion \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ svchost.exe), but was not.

Thank you for your help

0 comments:

Post a Comment