Saturday, February 27, 2010

Benzoyl Peroxide Face Wash Salicylic Acid Moisturizer I Think Washing My Face Worsens My Acne?

I think washing my face worsens my acne? - benzoyl peroxide face wash salicylic acid moisturizer

When I woke up, I always feel like I made tremendous progress and have my grains are much smaller and less red, but then I go into the shower and wash your face with certain things and once they leave my beans was huge , red and inflamed. I conclude that this material was the cause of the problem, so today I tried to wash the face with water only and still same thing happened?

The material I use is sensitive AcneFree Kit is a cleanser and moisturizer and salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide "treatment site".
The cleaner is what I have in the shower.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j ...

This is a link to the ingredients in 3 parts (for some reason, they are all listed in a big block)

My theory is that benzoyl peroxide "treatment site" means any work starting as a make-up and for the beans and they look small before washing.

I do not think I see your face wash for a week and see if it helps, it was a mistake? and what do you think is causing my problem?

0 comments:

Post a Comment