Saturday, December 26, 2009

Buick Hybrid Questions To A Honda Pilot '09 Owner.?

Questions to a Honda Pilot '09 Owner.? - buick hybrid

Hello! I think buying a Honda driver for next year and I still have some doubts whether I should. I hope that you do not mind if I ask you some questions. Thank you in advance.

1. Which model do you have? Do you have the Touring, EX, EX-L?
2. What is the mileage? How much and how often spent fill fill-up?
3. Would someone who has never owned an SUV before, as I do?
4. I will pay cash, you must think you have a good business?
5. What do you recommend another vehicle that is better or closer to your Honda Pilot?
6. This may be completely independent, but what do you think of hybrid SUV? Worth it? I know that Ford and Buick are some nice, but I do not know if I get the driver.

Thank you for your time and input. I thoroughly reviewed all the information you share with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment